Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ya I got a free cricut cartridge!! for per ordering my Gypsy with Michaels it had to be a disney cart so I got Pooh and Friends there is a lot of cute stuff on this cartridge and it was FREE!! I am loving my Gypsy it does have a little bit of a learning curve to it but very easy to use. When I first per order the Gypsy I was worried that I was spending a lot of money on a new toy that I was not going to use a whole lot, I am very glad that it is user friendly, I have used it very day since I got it and I have been using my cricut even more then I was before, I am very glad that I went a head and spent the money on my new toy!
I hope everyone has a good weekend and to all the Canadians I hope you are all having a great Thanks Giving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment