Monday, February 22, 2010


Here is a painters tray that I altered. I had a lot of fun altering this tray at first I though it would be a bit of a pain cause I don't like to measure. I was very surprised to find that I had a lot fun altering the tray!!! The tray is from 7 gypsies so the paper I used I used some stamps from Tim Holtz and from Prima. I also used some Tim Holtz tickets and some odd ends that I had laying around.
If you ever get the chance to do one of these tray you should try it!! They are a lot of fun!!

Till next time!!
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa!! I LOVE your tray!! What a great combination of photos & techniques! I also LOVE P.E.I...so BEAUTIFUL there!! Thanks for sharing more of your wonderful talent!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy!!! I had a lot of fun at P.E.I!! It was a very long drive!! next time I will take the plane!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tray!!! Love all of the textures you added alongside the pics!!

    ReplyDelete