Monday, August 10, 2009


Hey everyone I have been so busy this past week I was on vacation and I was trying to get a lot of scrapbooking done, sadly I did not get as much done as I wanted to, always the way right! any ways I was on the web checking things out when I came across the new Epic 6! So I watched some videos about it I was not going to get it when I first heard about it because I already have the cuttle bug but then I saw a video showing that it can cut the sizzix XL dies, the cuttle bug can to but a little bit of a pain and the sizzix is more money then the Epic 6. So long story short I got an Epic 6!!! I love it!! I bought it online Sunday and got it Thursday!! I have not been able to play with it too much, now the only thing that sucks is that it only comes with one cutting mat and you need 2 to cut the XL dies and right now no one is selling the exact mats but I found a way around that you put the long mat on top of the dies then use your smaller cuttle bug mats for the bottom!! it works great you just have to give it a little bit of a push, the cuttle bug mats are the same thickness as the Epic 6 mats.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa!!! I ordered 1 too and arrived this morning. It works perfectly with the Sizzix cutting mats as well and Sizzix has the XL cutting mat. :D
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH MElissa.. looks so fun!!! yikes!! I'm just green!!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete