Sunday, August 16, 2009


I am so spoiled!! I have such a great man!! He is the best he gave me am very early christmas gift! The last couple of weeks I have been thinking about upgrading my cricut for the expression, since the expression came out I always thought I do not need something that cuts that big, but I have out grown the baby bug now I do not think that I will ever use the biggest size which is 23.5 but to make boxes and envelops your can't really do that with the baby bug and right now I am really into making home made gifts and being christmas is soon going to be here now I can get started!! I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH Melissa!! YOu must be thrilled!!!
    O yes.. you got quite a man there... but you must be someone pretty special too! ;) ehhheeee LOOK AT THAT CRICU†~~ SO super.
    congratulations! what will you being doing with it first>????
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete